Here, at Peggy Sue, we love cultivating a community that slows down with beautiful moments of self-care.
We also love partnering with incredible Stockists all across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Stockist of the Month - Urban Flower recently discussed with us how they started and what self-care means to them.
Learn more about this BOOMING Sydney Florist - Urban Flower.
Urban Flower has been in business since 1974. That is 47 years of creating breathtaking floral arrangements for Sydney-siders.
They pride themselves on friendly customer service and an eye for detail.
Their creative florists boast many years of experience, coupled with the freshest flowers that are available.
Each arrangement is a masterpiece and simply stunning!
They also work from a gorgeous pink building right in Sydney's inner-west - which gets extra brownie points in our book. :)
Urban Flower Floral Arrangement
1. Store Name? Urban Flower
2. Where are you located? Inner West Sydney
3. Why did you start up this beautiful business of yours? Our grandfather opened the store almost fifty years ago, we’re fourth generation florists
4. Describe your business in three words? Trusted, High Quality, Eye-catching (sorry more than three words)
5. What does self-care mean to you? Long bush walks, river swimming, a good book
6. What is your favourite Peggy Sue product? The Vitamin C serum – it’s so calming and nourishing!
7. What is your ultimate life hack? Done is fun!
8. If you were stuck on an island & could only bring three things with you what would they be? Chocolate, my Mum, stacks of podcasts
Thank you for sharing your journey with us, Urban Flower! 🥰